Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Few Random Thoughts

I think it's too late at night to do math. I'm reading the numbers and forgetting them as soon as I read them, lol.

I hope Cade falls asleep soon. I had to give up and put her down. She's crying it out. She sounds exhausted though. Maybe she'll give up. I feel awful letting her cry it out like this, but she needs to be able to soothe herself.

I feel like I'm such a procrastinator lately. I have still got to plan for my hair and such for the wedding in may, I have to find silk flowers, I have to find a tux rental place for husband, I have to pay the deposit on the venue and the dj and the bouquet, not to mention dress alterations and I'm sure I'm forgetting something else.. Not to mention Christmas. Ack. I guess this is what it feels like to be a responsible grown up and a parent?? I want to go back to being in Kindergarten..

No comments:

Post a Comment